BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 15

Exams done!

i hate exams.  just when I thought I can get a perfect score, when I heard my classmate's answers after the exam I was like "UGH! why didn't I think of that?" :|  it was like that for english and physics.

in the puzzle part, we were supposed to encircle the branches of physics..  but i encircled the branches of science  -.-

as for english, we weren't supposed to answer the elements of short story part.  I didn't know that so I answered everything even though I didn't know the answers to the problem cause I thought to myself "i won't lose anything if i try".  then after we passed our papers they told me we weren't supposed to answer that.  if we answer it we will get -2 for every wrong answer.  I was like 'WHAT??!!'  ok i already have -20 points in english.  T . T  

I hate myself for being like this.  >.<

0 comments: