BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 16

My drawings :)

This is what I do when I'm bored.  I search the net for easy pictures to draw  :)




I know. It's so FAIL. especially the 4th  XD

I love Kaito Kid.  He's so funny and so so cute.  I love watching DC episodes especially the episodes that have him in it.  He's like one of my favorite characters.

I also love Usui Takumi. I think he's gorgeous.  (I picked the wrong words to describe my drawing)  but yea. He's absolutely wonderful.  I also love his attitude.  I love watching Maid-sama.  When it was airing on animax I watched it every week.  even the replays.  I didn't miss any episode. LOL just kidding. I may have missed about 1 or  2 episodes.  but I watched the replay  :))

so yea. that's all thank you  :)

0 comments: