BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30

Cherifer cup + Alaska cup

Cherifer cup

Our last cherifer cup was held last summer in Taguig.  It was okay I guess.  I was sorta not in the mood after our last game cause one player from the other team hit my head!  >.<  I'm so glad they said it was a foul.  I really wanted to get back at her.  

This cherifer cup was supposed to be on Oct 8 but it was moved to Oct 22 due to (I don't know why) certain reasons.  Maybe because of the weather.  There's been a lot of storms lately and it's been flooding around mostly in the urban areas.  God Bless the Philippines.

Anyways, I am so so so HAPPY!  I'm so glad that it was moved  ^-^  I really really want to play.  I think I'm the happiest when I'm playing football.  Win or lose I still feel happy.  I'm just in it for the game.  I just want to play play and play.  I think I've started playing soccer since the 4th grade?  but it was only kickball.  I officially started when I was in my 2nd yr of high school (13 yrs old). 

Alaska cup
I asked our coach about the details.  We usually enter about 5 or 6 teams (team a&b boys and girls hs and gs) but because the registration fee is so expensive, we only entered 2 teams (team a boys and girls).  I'm kinda glad the school paid half of the registration fee cause it's way expensive! P3000!  oh my gosh!  The other tournaments cost not more than P2000 and some don't even have registration fee.  AND!  That's only the registration fee.  There's also the transportation fee  O.o   It will be held somewhere in Ayala.

That's all thank you  ^-^

0 comments: