BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 12

Happy Birthday Pat :*

So it was my friend Pat's birthday last October 1.  We went to Festival Mall on September 30 to celebrate coz we didn't have classes and coz not all of us were free on Saturday.  So it was only the 4 of us girls coz the boys couldn't make it  :(  Nathan wasn't able to come, Michael backed out and Rey didn't come because of Michael.

We rode a "commuter's van" -I thought of a name for it.  LOL.  We took a picture when we arrived. 


We were walking and walking then we decided to eat.  We fought about where we'll eat lunch.  But of course, the birthday girl won  :)  We ate at Shakey's restaurant.  It was nice of her to pay for the bill.  It cost like P600?  O.o  Thanks a lot Pat.



@Shakey's


We were SUPPOSED to watch a movie (Johnny English) but we decided to walk around instead coz we figured we wouldn't have time to walk around if we watched a movie. (and our butts will be sore for sitting for 2 hours)


We bought clothes!  the picture on the left is Pat.  The clothes she's wearing -yea she bought that.



LOL.  She didn't wanna take a picture alone so I told her all of us were in it.  I lied sorry XD

I bought a shirt!


We went to Pixie Forest




 that's all the tickets we won from playing basketball  XD

FUN HOUSE



so basically, we were supposed to sit in these chairs, like the ones you sit in when you ride a roller coaster, then the lights will turn off then the seats will start swinging.  It'll get faster and harder after a while.  I was kinda scared coz my camera was in my bag and my bag was about to fall! so I was holding my bag the whole time coz I can't wear it coz if I wear it I won't fit in the chair.  There's also a voice talking inside.  It's like telling us a story or something.  There's also pictures of demons inside.

I couldn't upload the video  :(

After that we bought a sundae in McDonald's.  Then we bought earrings.
LOOK


After that we rode a "commuter's van" again  :))  then headed to SM.





NOT EDITED. the sun was just setting  :)



 The birthday Girl

 I don't know why I chose this picture  :))

That's all thank you.










0 comments: