BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 13

Cody Simpson | I love him :">

I was watching TV last Sunday and it was kinda late.  I was looking for something not so boring to watch.  Then I saw Zora so I thought it was Sonny with a chance but I was mistaken.  It's been such a long time since I've watched that so I thought it was a new season.  It's SO RANDOM!  XD

I was watching So Random and they introduced a special guest.  He's name's CODY SIMPSON!  <3  He sang "All Day".  I looked him up on the net coz I didn't know him.  I watched ALL of his videos on Youtube and I FELL INLOVE with his songs and of course WITH HIM  ^,^  

I find him very attractive.  And HE'S ONLY 14?? and yet he looks older than me (I'm 15)  he's so tall.  Is that normal for aussies?  I don't know  :))

I downloaded all of his songs.  I love every single one of them.  I also found out that he had a sister.  It's funny coz I first saw a video of his sister before him.  A saw Alli's video cover of "Super Bass".  That's when I knew they were sibling.

I love Alli.  She's so funny.  AND she uploads videos of Cody  :3  I love her videos.  Their so funny together, and also with Maddison.  There's not one video that didn't make me laugh  :))



PICTURE SPAM

0 comments: