BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 12

Happy Birthday JEAN!

Even though I know you won't see this I just wanted to greet you a happy birthday.  HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY JEAN!  oh my gosh you're 16 already!  I remember when we were in 1st grade we played in the playground.  I can still remember the monkey bars, the swings and the HAUNTED house.  Now it's gone  T . T   Remember some of our old classmates?  Peter, Angelina, RYUJI  :)) MARY V!  XD

I miss watching Alice Academy.  WE ARE THE ALICEANZ! WE ARE THE BEST!  XD   I remember on exam day in our 2nd year I wrote "happy anniversary aliceans".  Nico said it was spelled wrong  =))   I forgot to great all of you last September 26 so...  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!  4 years ftw!  I remember we even made a list of officers.  I still have it.  LOL.  

In our 2nd year we sat next to each other.  I think that was the time when we grew closer to each other  :">  I miss sitting next to you.  We always had something to do and something to talk about.  We drew pictures and compared hand writings'.  Those were the days.

During summer you came to our house during my birthday.  We played speed.  I admit I'm not good at it.  but I love playing with you guys.  

Last year when we were in our 3rd year I started hanging out with you during lunch time.  You even joined the football varsity  :))  SAYANG KA TALAGA JEAN!  XD   We also joined the SPRING team.  It was kinda fun.  We had a lot of pictures  :3

Now we're in our 4th year and it's almost graduation.  I wish we'd still be close after how many years.  I'll never forget all the things we've done together.  I'll cherish all the fun memories that we had.  I kept your fansign as a remembrance  :))  I love you  :*

That's all and thank you for reading my speech  :)


0 comments: