BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 19

New Piano :)

I forgot to take a picture of my old piano.  but it's okay cause my dad gave it to my niece.  That means I can see it whenever I go there  :)  Here's a photo of my new piano.  I got it last March 11.  Actually we've been looking for a new one before, but we couldn't find a good one.  We went to festi but I didn't really like the pianos there.  I found something that I liked but it was too expensive  -,-  My dad showed me this piano.  It was a Casio.  It was okay for me but when I played it I felt that there was something wrong with it.  It cost P9999 (promo).  My dad said he saw one in SM and he wanted to show it to me so we went there and saw that it was the exact same thing.  but it cost P8400 (regular price).  When i played it I felt it calling me.  LOL.  I felt that it was the right one.  That I wouldn't find anything like that.  So when I played it I told dad that I wanted it.  He bought it   :)  It was a graduation present for me  ^-^

Here's a picture



this is the main reason why I wanted to buy it  :))  JUPITER  :D


that's all thank you  :)

0 comments: