BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 23

This is my first day (time) actually learning how to play the violin.  Since I have summer classes in a few days I wanna do something practical before then.  I always wanted to learn to play the violin since watching La Corda D'oro  :">  My granddad had a violin since he was little and he kind of lent it to me, since no one was using it.  So my dad got it repaired and gave it to me. 

Since I don't have much time and I don't wanna spend any money, I don't usually go to lessons.. I just watch tutorials online.  I found this amazing user who I just discovered recently.  She taught me sooooo much, and I've learned a lot about the basics and how to properly play the violin.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @theonlinepianotutor for uploading such helpful advice.  (Yes, the user name is kinda ironic)

To anyone who wants to learn, you can watch her tutorials  :)











0 comments: