BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 29

I took a picture with them :))

  First Day

Oyea I'm looking good  :))
I took a picture with him on the first day of our intrams  (we call it intrams instead of intramurals. it's so long). He was sitting next to me so I asked someone (can't remember who) to take a picture.



 Second day

I look kinda haggard here. I should have fixed my hair  >,<

I laugh when I see this.  HAHAHA.  I don't know why.  Me and my friend Nelle were supposed to take a picture with Emdi (a freshman) but I couldn't approach him cause . .  I'm shy  XD.  So I took a picture with Zapt instead.  He's a good guy.  I find him very sweet and charming cute  :))  I love how every time I see him he's always smiling.  
PS. I don't have a crush on him

so yea. thanks for reading  :))

0 comments: