BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 29

Let's play!

Another day of training.  I was about to go to school when my dad stopped me.   He said I should take a picture first.  So of course I agreed.  I love pictures  XD  


I have to say.  I look really cute here  ^-^

so... our intramurals was held last Thursday, Friday and Saturday..  but last Saturday it rained so we couldn't have our championship.  It will be continued this coming Wednesday because we don't have classes today and tomorrow.

I hope our batch will become the overall champion.  As you may know I'm a senior, but the juniors are tough to beat.  The're really striving to win.  Last year when I was still a junior, we became the overall champion.. YES WE WON.  We overpowered the seniors.. but now I'm a little worried that we might lose.  Since they are also capable of becoming the overall champion.  I love our batch.  I believe that we can do anything if we try.  It's just.. some of our batch-mates don't take it seriously. *sigh  I really hope we win.

0 comments: