BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 12

My dad's surprise gift

When my dad got home he was jumping with joy. I was like . . . did something happen? HAHA. He said he had a surprise for me but he didn't say what it was. When I asked he just said  "ang cute"  XD  but he promised to tell me after dinner. After eating he went to his car and when he came back he was holding a paper bag. When I looked inside it was just a plain headset. He asked if I liked it. I just said "like yeah, it's ok" then he went back to his car. when I saw him again he was carrying a big box. He brought it to my room. It was a SLIM LED WHITE TV. OH MY GOSH!!  HAHAHA. the headset was just props  :))





as you can see it's a lot smaller than my old TV.

It looks like a white monitor of a computer. HAHA.
I love you dad!  :))

0 comments: